December 7, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s PB-2580J-SA Series, which is an Industrial-grade Standalone Intelligent Supercapacitor-based Uninterruptible Power Backup Module. Utilizing state-of-the-art supercapacitor technology, it can operate in harsh environments from -25°C to 65°C and have extremely high durability lasting over 10 years.
PB-2580J-SA is composed of eight 100F/ 2.7V supercapacitors offering 9250, 4600 and 2580 watt-second energy, allowing extra extended operation time to backup your system. Due to the patented CAP energy management technology, PB-2580J-SA can reliably supply up to 70W of power to the back-end system and automatically manage boot and shutdown without installing additional drivers/ software. In addition to the UPS-like power backup mode, it also offers two advanced ignition control modes for in-vehicle usage.
PB-2580J-SA can work with either standard box-PC or in-vehicle controller to provide a stable power supply and execute user-configurable power-on/ power-off delay according to IGN signal input. Featuring various modes, automatic shutdown control and up to 70W output power, PB-2580J-SA series can work with most off-the-shelf box-PCs. And with properties such as maintenance-free energy storage and uninterruptible power supply, the PB-2580J-SA series can prevent the connected back-end system from data loss during a power outage in harsh industrial environments
- Universal Standalone Power Backup Module Compatible with all Box-PCs
- Supercapacitor-Based, -25 to 65°C Wide Temperature Operation
- Up to 2580 Watt-Second Energy Capacity
- Maximum 70W Output Power for the Connected Back-End System
- Over 10 years Lifespan, and 500,000 Charging/ Discharging Cycles
- Patented CAP Energy Management Technology*
- Extending Back-up Time in the Event of an Unforeseen Power Outage
- Monitoring Energy and Power Consumption to Extend Operation Time for Safe System Shutdown
- Versatile Operating Mode
- *R.O.C Patent No. I598820
See More: PB-2580J-SA