October 21, 2019
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ PB-9250J-SA and PB-4600J-SA Series, Standalone Intelligent Supercapacitor-Based Uninterruptible Power Backup Module.
The PB-9250J-SA and PB-4600J-SA are Standalone Power Backup Modules that can protect your box-PC against power outages. Utilizing state-of-the-art supercapacitor technology, it can operate in harsh environments from -25 to 65°C and have Extremely High Durability lasting over 10 years.
PB-9250J-SA is composed of Eight 370F/ 3.0V supercapacitors and PB-4600J-SA is composed of Four 370F/ 3.0V supercapacitors, which offers much longer lifespan than its 2.7V counterpart. PB-9250J-SA stores 9250 watt-second energy and PB-4600J-SA stores 4600 watt-second energy to offer extra extended operation time to backup your system.
Thanks to Neousys’ patented CAP Energy Management Technology; it can reliably supply 180W power to the back-end system and automatically manage boot and shutdown without installing additional drivers/ software.
In addition to UPS-like power backup mode, they also offer two advanced ignition control modes for In-Vehicle usage. PB-9250J-SA and PB-4600J-SA series can work with either standard box-PC or in-vehicle controller to provide stable power supply and execute user-configurable power-on/power-off delay according to IGN signal input.
Featuring various modes, automatic shutdown control and up to 180W output power, this series can work with most off-the-shelf box-PCs. With properties such as maintenance-free energy storage and uninterruptible power supply, can prevent the connected back-end system from data loss during power outage in harsh industrial environments.
- Universal Standalone Power Backup Module Compatible with All Box-PCs
- Supercapacitor-Based, -25 to 65°C Wide Temperature Operation
- 9250 Watt-Second Energy Capacity (PB-9250J-SA Series)
- 4600 Watt-Second Energy Capacity (PB-4600J-SA Series)
- Maximum 180W Output Power for the Connected Back-End System
- Over 10 years Lifespan, and 500,000 Charging/ Discharging Cycles
- Patented CAP Energy Management Technology*
- Extending Back-up Time in the Event of an Unforeseen Power Outage
- Monitoring Energy and Power Consumption to Extend Operation Time for Safe System Shutdown
- Versatile Operating Mode
- Normal Backup Mode
- Ignition Control Mode for Standard Box-PC and In-Vehicle Controller
- EN50155 Certificate
- *R.O.C Patent No. I1598820