March 23, 2023
Backplane Systems Technology is pleased to present Neousys Pcle-PoE425bt. Presenting the first 2.5G Ethernet card in the world with IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ PSE support! A 4-port 2.5GBASE-T PoE++ card using the state-of-the-art Intel® I225 controller is called the PCIe-PoE425bt. With a 2.5 Gbps bandwidth and backward compatibility with 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 10BASE-TE Ethernet, it complies with IEEE 802bz standards.
The PCIe-PoE425bt has a boost in bandwidth in addition to IEEE 802.3bt PSE capabilities. The newest addition to the Power over Ethernet requirements, IEEE 802.3bt, or PoE++, enables a single port to supply up to 90W of power to a PD over a regular CAT-5e or CAT-6 Ethernet connection. The PCIe-PoE425bt is very helpful for directly connecting and powering these devices without an extra PoE++ injector, even though COTS high PoE PTZ cameras and outdoor WIFI access points may require more power than 30W.
The PCIe-PoE425bt is the best option for machine vision and surveillance applications with sophisticated PoE devices, such as PTZ cameras, high-performance WIFI access points, and industrial NBASE-T cameras, because it combines 2.5GBASE-T and PoE++ technologies.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ PSE, provides up to 90W on a single port
- 4x IEEE 802.3bz 2.5GBASE-T Ethernet ports by Intel® I225-IT controller
- Supports 2.5G/ 1G/ 100M/ 10M link speed
- x4, Gen2 PCI Express interface
- Supports 9.5 kB jumbo frame, teaming and IEEE 1588
- Per-port PoE+ power on/ off control by software API