November 12, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present MPL’s PIP4x Product Family, which is now also EN50155 Class Tx and IEC 60945 externally verified. The product is a rugged, highly flexible, and fanless embedded computer solution, using the 9th Generation Intel CPUs. The PIP4x Family products have specifically been developed for use in rugged applications such as Railway, Maritime, or Defense.
For this solution, MPL uses the latest low power consumption and long-term available CPUs out of the Intel embedded roadmap. The PIP4x Family is completely designed from scratch by engineers to ensure the highest reliability. The design is based on MPL’s thirty-six years of experience in the field of low power engineering. The PIP4x Family is available in the standard housing with DIN-Rail or flange mounting. Further, enclosures with IP67 or a 19″ rack version are available too.
The open frame version (CPU board on a cooling plate) is best suited for installation in existing cabinets and tight areas. For applications in a vibration environment, the solution can be supplied with M 12.
- Up to 64GB Registered DDR4 Memory, Some Models even with ECCDDR4
- 1x 2 Key-A (USB2.0, PCIe 2×1, up to 3042 Module Size, WIFI)
- 1x 2 Key-B (USB3.0, up to 3042 Module Size, LTE)
- 1x 2 Key-M (SATA or PCIe 4×1, up to 2280 Module Size)
- 2x mPCIe/mSATA Mini Card Socket with SATA 3.0 & USB 2.0
- 2x SATA 3.0 / 1x NVMe or SATA SSD
- Up to 7 LAN Ports
- 4x RS232 or RS422/485
- Expansion Capabilities for GPGPU on MXM, PCIe
See More: PIP40 Series