September 28, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s POC-351VTC, which is an ultra-compact, fanless embedded in-vehicle controller powered by Intel® Atom™ Apollo Lake E3950 quad-core processor. It combines powerful performance, extraordinary reliability and affordable cost for versatile in-vehicle applications.
POC-351VTC offers two PoE+ ports to power devices such as IP cameras, and one additional GbE port for data communication. It also features isolated CAN 2.0 port and RS-232/ 422/ 485 ports for communicating with vehicle CAN bus system, individual ECUs or other automotive devices. Wide-range DC input and ignition power control make POC-351VTC fit for most vehicle categories.
Wireless and internet access is essential for modern-day in-vehicle applications. POC-351VTC has a total of four M.2/ mPCIe sockets and six antenna holes to accommodate a variety of 4G, 3G, WIFI and GPS modules to satisfy in-vehicle and V2V(vehicle to vehicle) communications. An aluminium heat-spreader is thoughtfully designed to dissipate heat generated by modules to maintain superior operating stability, for the system and communication modules.
• Intel® Apollo Lake Atom™ E3950 Quad-Core Processor
• Rugged, -25 °C to 70 °C Fanless Operation
• Two IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Ports and one GbE Port
• One Isolated CAN Port for In-Vehicle Communication
• One M.2 Socket and Three Mini-PCIe Sockets
• Aluminum Heat-Spreader for M.2/ mPCIe Modules
• 4-CH Isolated DI and 4-CH Isolated DO
• 8~35V DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control