Ultra-Compact In-Vehicle Controller - March 25, 2020
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ POC-551VTC AMD Ryzen™ V1000 Ultra-Compact In-Vehicle Controller with PoE+, DIO and Isolated CAN Bus.
POC-551VTC is the next generation ultra-compact, fanless in-vehicle controller offering performances never-seen-before in this form factor.
Featuring AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1000 4-core/ 8-thread processor(V1605B), POC-551VTC delivers up to 3x times the CPU performance compared to previous POC series. It combines high performance, reliability and long-term product support for versatile in-vehicle applications.
POC-551VTC offers four 802.3at PoE+ ports to supply 25W power to device such as IP cameras. As wireless connectivity is essential for modern in-vehicle application, POC-551VTC with built-in one M.2 and three mini-PCIe are more applicable for in-vehicle use nowadays. It also integrates CAN bus for in-vehicle communication, and isolated DIO for sensor/actuator control.
Combining ignition power control and wide-range DC input along with superior performance, POC-551VTC can provide a perfect solution for all in-vehicle application needs in an extremely compact size.
- AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1605B Quad-Core 15W CPU
- -40°C to 70°C Rugged Wide Temperature Fanless Operation
- Four IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Ports with Screw-Lock
- One Isolated CAN Bus Port for In-Vehicle Communication
- One M.2 Socket and Three mPCIe Sockets
- 2 2280 M Key NVMe (Gen3 x2) Socket for Fast Storage Access
- 4-CH Isolated DI and 4-CH Isolated DO
- 8~35V DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
- E-Mark and EN 50155 Certificate
Product Page: https://www.backplane.com.au/product/poc-551vtc/