- DeviceNet general I/O slave devices
- Comply with DeviceNet specification Volume I, Release
- 0 & Volume II, Release 2.0, Errata 5
- Group 2 Only Server (non UCMM-capable)
- Support Predefined Master/Slave Connection Set
- Connection supported:
- 1 connection for Explicit Messaging
- 1 connection for Polled I/O
- 1 connection for Bit-Strobe I/O connection
- Support DeviceNet heartbeat and shutdown messages
- Provide EDS file for DeviceNet master interface
The CAN-2054D follows DeviceNet specification Volume I/II, Release 2.0. User can access the digital I/O status and set the configuration via DeviceNet EDS file. This module has 8-channel isolated sink/source input and 8-channel isolated sink output. It can be applied to various applications, such as PNP, NPN, TTL, relay contact and so forth. By owing to the DeviceNet masters of ICP DAS, you can quickly build a DeviceNet network to approach your requirements.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
CAN-2054D: The DeviceNet module of 8-channel Digital Input and 8-channel Digital Output
- ICP DAS