- Hardware-controlled PWM output
- PWM output frequency: 0.2 Hz ~ 500 kHz with 0.1%~99.9% duty cycle
- PWM Output Modes: software trigger / hardware trigger
- Trigger each PWM output individually or all PWMoutputs synchronously
- Support Burst output mode and Continue output mode
- Provide 32-bit 500 kHz high-speed counter for each DI channel
- Pass the validation of DeviceNet conformance test
- Provide EDS file for DeviceNet master interface
PWM (Pulse width modulation) is a powerful technique for controlling analog circuits. It uses digital outputs to generate a waveform with variant duty cycle and frequency to control analog circuits. CAN-2088D is a PWM slave module of DeviceNet protocol. It has 8 PWM output channels and 8 high speed counter channels. It can be used to develop powerful and cost effective analog control system.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
CAN-2088D: DeviceNet module of 8-channel PWM and 8-channel DI with high-speed counters
- ICP DAS