- DeviceNet Version: DeviceNet Specification Volume I & II, Release 2.0
- Number of Nodes: 64(Max)
- Baud Rate: 125K, 250K, 500K
- Support Message Groups: Group 2 only Server
- UCMM: Not Support
- I/O Operating Modes: Poll, Bit-Strobe, Change of State/ Cyclic
- Device Heartbeat Message?
- Device Shutdown Message?
- Produce EDS file Dynamically?
- No. of Fragment I/O: 128 Bytes (Max) (Input/ Output)
- MAC ID Setting: Rotary Switch
- Baud Rate Setting: Rotary Switch
- DeviceNet Status LED: NET, MOD, PWR
CAN-8124 (I-8KDNS1) & CAN-8224 (I-8KDNS2)
DeviceNet is one kind of the network protocols based on the CAN bus and mainly used for embedded network for machine control, such as textile machinery, printing machines, injection molding machinery, or packaging machines, etc. DeviceNet is a low level network that provides connections between simple industrial devices (sensors, actuators) and higher level devices (controllers). It allows direct peer to peer data exchange between nodes in an organized and, if necessary, deterministic manner.
CAN-8124-G (I-8KDNS1): DeviceNet Embedded Device with 1 I/O Expansion
CAN-8224-G (I-8KDNS2): DeviceNet Embedded Device with 2 I/O Expansions
- ICP DAS