- On the fly processing: EtherCAT
- Powerful MCU handles efficient network traffic
- 2 x RJ-45 bus interface
- Distance between Stations up to 100 m (100BASE-TX)
- Support daisy chain connection
- EtherCAT conformance test tool verified
- Removable terminal block connector
- LED indicators for the output status
- Built-In 16 digital outputs
- RoHS compliant
- ESD Protection 4 KV Contact for each channel
EtherCAT Slave I/O Module with Isolated 16-ch Digital Outputs
The ECAT-2000 is equipped with the EtherCAT protocol and installed by daisy chain connection which permits the flexibility in devices installation and reduces infrastructure and operation costs. All the modules can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line or ring. The isolation input and output design protects the ECAT-2000 against the harmful interference and environment.
The ECAT-2045 is built in isolated 16 digital outputs. Users can obtain the input and output status not only via the process data but also from its LED indicators. It has passed and verified by the conformance test tool, therefore eligible EtherCAT Master or configurator can manipulate it simply and implement your various applications easily.
ECAT-2045 CR: EtherCAT Slave I/O Module with Isolated 16-ch Digital Outputs (RoHS)
- ICP DAS