- Auto Switching Baud Rate, 300 ~ 115200 bps
- ESD Protection for RS-485 Data Line
- 2-way 3000 VDC Isolation Protection for I-7510/I-7510A
- 3-way 3000 VDC Isolation Protection for I-7510AR
- Transmission Speed of up to 115200 bps
- Power Input of +10 ~ +30 VDC
- Supports Operating Temperatures from -25 °C ~ +75 °C
Isolated RS-485 Repeater
The I-7510/I-7510A provides 2-way optical isolation between one piece of RS-422/RS-485 equipment and the rest of the system. It can also be used as a repeater to extend the transmission of an existing network. Additionally, an RS-485 system can be expanded beyond the 256 node limitation imposed by the standard. It can also be used to convert a four-wire RS-422 signal into a 2-wire RS-485 signal, and vice versa.
The I-7510AR is exactly the same as the I-7510A, except for the isolation site. The isolation site of the I-7510A is located in the input interface circuit, but the isolation site of the I-7510AR is located in the input and output interface circuit. In other words the I-7510AR is 3-way isolation repeater module.
I-7510 CR: Isolated RS-485 Repeater (RoHS)
I-7510-G CR: Isolated RS-485 Repeater (Gray Cover) (RoHS)
- ICP DAS