- Fully compliant with USB 1.1/2.0(Full Speed)
- No external power supply is required as I-7565 takes it’s power from the USB bus
- DeviceNet Version: Volume I & II, Release 2.0
- Programmable Master MAC ID and Baud Rate.
- Baud Rate: 125k, 250k, 500k
- Support Group 2 and UCMM connection
- I/O Operating Modes: Poll, Bit-Strobe, Change of State / Cyclic
- I/O Length: 512 Bytes max (Input/Output) per slave
- Slave Node : 63 nodes max
- Support Auto-Search slave device function.
- Support on-line adding and removing devices
- Support Auto-detect Group 2 and UCMM device
- Auto-Reconnect when the connection is broken
- Status LED: RUN, MS, NS
- Free Software development tools for Windows
- Windows XP/ Win7/ Win8/ Win10 32-bit and 64-bit drivers supported
- Linux drivers supported
I-7565-DNM can represent an economic solution of DeviceNet application and be a DeviceNet master device on the DeviceNet network. It is a “Predefined Master-Slave connection Set”. I-7565-DNM supports Group 2 only Server and UCMM functions to communication with slave devices. It has an independent CAN bus communication port and has the ability to cover a wide range of DeviceNet applications. Besides, I-7565-DNM uses the new CAN controller Phillips SJA1000T and transceiver 82C250, which provide bus arbitration, error detection with auto correction and re-transmission function.
See the PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications
I-7565-DNM: USB/DeviceNet Master communication Converter with D-sub 9-pin connector
- ICP DAS