- Onboard 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/ Celeron® processor
- 2x DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM, Max.32GB, Non-ECC
- 2x DisplayPort (DP connector & Type C), eDP or 24-bit dual-channel LVDS
- 2x Intel® PCI-E GbE LAN
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, TPM (2.0)
- 2x USB 2.0, 4x USB3.1 (Type A), 1x USB Type-C, 2x SATA III
- 2x M.2 sockets (M/E-Key)
The IB919 comes in two series, the IB919AF (Core™ i7-8665UE, i5-8365UE) and IB919EF (i3-8145UE, Celeron 4305UE), both of which feature up to 32GB DDR4-2400 memory in dual channel and dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet. The board drives up to three independent displays with two DisplayPort (DP & Type C) and eDP or 24-bit dual-channel LVDS interface. Peripheral and external connections are made with a wide selection of interface via two M.2 slots (M2280 & E2230) for NVMe drives and CNVi wireless connectivity, four COM, two SATA III, four USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gb/s), two USB 2.0 and a USB Type-C connector.
The IB919 provides remote system management with iAMT (11.6), enhanced systems security using a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chip and extended operating temperature range of 0°C to 60°C with optional thermal solutions and cable kits. It runs on both Windows 10 and Linux Ubuntu operating systems.