- Mini-ITX SBC with Socket G2 for Intel® 22nm mobile Ivy Bridge processor
- Dual-channel 1066/1333/1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM supports up to 16GB
- HDMI 1.3 compliant, three independent displays supported
- 3D micro-architecture enhancement supports DX11, OCL 1.1 and OGL 3.1
- Rich media acceleration for hardware decoding and encoding acceleration
- Intel® GbE LAN with Intel® AMT 8.0 supported
- High speed I/O interface for PCIe Gen 3.0 add-on card, USB3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s supported
- IEI One Key Recovery solution allows you to create rapid OS backup and recovery
The KINO-QM770 is a Mini-ITX SBC with a 3rd generation 22nm Intel® mobile CPU and Intel® QM77 Express Chipset. Storage on the board is handled by two SATA 6Gb/s ports and two SATA 3Gb/s ports for connecting a hard drive, optical drive or SSD.
The board has three types of graphics outputs. A DVI-I output connects to a DVI monitor or a traditional VGA monitor. One LVDS connector supports 24-bit dual-channel display and two HDMI connectors support HDMI 1080p display.
KINO-QM770-R10: Mini-ITX SBC with Socket G2 for Intel® 22nm mobile CPU, DVI-I/dual HDMI/LVDS, dual PCIe GbE, USB 3.0, PCIe Mini, SATA 6Gb/s and Audio
- IEI Integration