- Provides 1 isolated RS-422/485 port and 1 RS-232 port
- Built-in COM-Selector
- +/-4 kV ESD Protection
- 128 KB Software Buffer (max.) for Each COM Port Under Windows
- Self-Tuner Inside[VXC-182iAU only]
- Supports 3.3 V/5 V PCI bus, Plug and Play
- 128-byte Hardware FIFO for Each Port
- Short Card Design
- 2500 VDC Isolation Isolated RS-422/485 port
The VXC-182iAU serial card provides two communication ports, one is RS-422/485 and the other is RS-232 port. It can be configured as either RS-485 for half-duplex or RS-422 for full-duplex communication, supports for speed up to 115200 bps and is capable of transmitting information over a long distance communication link.
Users can specify a COM port number manually by setting DIP switch, or let the driver choose an available number automatically. The driver provides a maximum of 128 KB software FIFO for each COM port under Windows. It’s practical for large file transmission.
See the PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
VXC-182iAU CR: Universal PCI Bus, Serial Communication Card with 1 Isolated RS-422/485 port and 1 RS-232 port (RoHS)
- ICP DAS