- Supports 2nd Generation Intel® CoreTM i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium® QC/DC processors, up to 3.4GHz
- 4x DDR3 DIMM, Max. 16GB
- Integrated VGA, supports CRT/ DVI / HDMI
- Dual Gigabit LAN
- 14x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 4x COM, 4x SATA II, 2x SATA III
- 4x PCI, 1x PCI-E(x16), 1x PCI-E(x4), 1x ISA
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O
The MB960 motherboard is a long-life industrial motherboard with new key features for embedded platform performance. Powered by the Intel® Q67 chipset and the 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processors, the MB960 was designed specifically for performance intensive industrial applications such as Medical and Imaging Systems, Industrial Automation, Gaming and Multimedia.
The MB960 supports advanced technologies including USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s. Optimized for the 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processors, the board delivers unprecedented performance and speed across multiple computing environments. Standard features include four DDR3 dual-channel memory slots, multiple display outputs for DVI-I, DVI-D and HDMI, dual PCI-Express Gigabit Ethernet, Digital I/O, watchdog timer and four serial ports.
MB960F: LGA1155 Q67 ATX motherboard w/ DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI, dual Gigabit LAN, RAID, EuP/ErP compliant
MB960AF: LGA1155 Q67 ATX motherboard w/ DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI, dual Gigabit LAN, RAID, iAMT 7.0, TPM 1.2