- EPIC SBC with Socket G2 for Intel® 22nm mobile processor
- Triple independent display supports with dual HDMI+DVI/dual HDMI+LVDS (HDMI V1.3a compliant)
- 1066/1333/1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM supports up to 8GB
- Supports three COM, four USB 3.0, two SATA 6Gb/s and audio
- Intel® GbE LAN with Intel® AMT 8.0 supported
- IEI One Key Recovery solution allows you to create rapid OS backup and recovery
The NANO-QM770 is an EPIC SBC with a 3rd generation 22nm Intel® mobile CPU and Intel® QM77 Express Chipset. Storage on the board is handled by the SATA 6Gb/s ports for connecting a hard drive, optical drive or SSD. The PCIe Mini slot allows an mSATA card to be installed.
The board has three types of graphics outputs. A DVI-I output connects to a DVI monitor or a traditional VGA monitor. One LVDS connector supports 24-bit dual-channel display and two HDMI connectors support HDMI 1080p display.
Other slots and connectors include RS-232, RS-422/485, gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0 ports, USB 2.0 ports and digital I/O.
NANO-QM770-R10: EPIC SBC supports Socket G2 for Intel® 22nm mobile CPU, DVI-I/dual HDMI/LVDS, dual PCIe GbE, USB 3.0, PCIe Mini, SATA 6Gb/s and Audio
- IEI Integration