- Supports Intel® 9th/ 8th Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 LGA1151 socket-type CPU
- 4x or 8x 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ ports via M12 or RJ45 connectors
- Onboard isolated CAN bus for in-vehicle communication
- 4-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO
- 2x hot-swappable SATA HDD trays, supporting RAID 0/1
- 2x M.2 B key and 3x full-size mini-PCIe sockets
- 8~35V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- Patented Cassette for PCIe add-on card accommodation*
- E-Mark and EN50155 certificate
There are two M.2 and three mini-PCIe sockets to install 3G/ 4G, WIFI, GPS, and CAN module for wireless communication. Neousys also offers a 4G cellular module option certified to work with renowned US telecommunications company which can save you implementation time and cost.
On top of all that, Neousys’ patented Cassette design offers one additional PCIe slot for an add-on card, making it that much more flexible for invehicle applications. Nuvo-7200VTC also features two hot-swappable SATA HDD trays, isolated CAN bus for in-vehicle communication, isolated DIO for sensor/ actuator control, 8~35V wide-range DC input with ignition power control and is in compliance with E-Mark and EN 50155. The Nuvo7200VTC is a flexible and reliable solution for various in-vehicle applications.