- Supports 250W NVIDIA® graphics card up to 14 TFLOPS in FP32
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E or 8th/ 9th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Up to 128GB ECC/ non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM)
- One x16 (8-lanes), two x8 (4-lanes), Gen3 PCIe slots for add-on cards
- 1x M.2 M key, 1x M.2 B key and 2x full-size mini-PCIe sockets.
- 8~48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- Patented thermal design for -25°C to 60°C rugged operation*
- Patented damping brackets* to withstand 1 Grms vibration
Nuvo-8108GC is a rugged edge AI platform with industrial-grade design and in-vehicle features. Designed specifically to support a high-end 250W NVIDIA® graphics card, it offers tremendous GPU power up to 14 TFLOPS in FP32 for emerging GPU-accelerated edge computing, such as autonomous driving, vision inspection and surveillance/ security.
Nuvo-8108GC is powered by Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ (up to 8-core/ 16-thread) CPUs coupled with workstation-grade Intel® C246 chipset to support up to 128 GB ECC or non-ECC DDR4 memory. The system incorporates an internal 2.5″ HDD/ SSD tray and one hot-swappable 2.5″ HDD/ SSD tray for easy replacement. There is also an M.2 2280 NVMe socket for the fast read/ write performance. Its front-accessible GbE and USB 3.1 Gen1/ Gen2 ports feature screw-lock mechanisms for securing cable connections. In addition to the x16 PCIe slot (8-lanes) for GPU installation, Nuvo-8108GC has other two x8 PCIe slots (4-lanes) and one x16 PCIe slot (8-lanes) for expansion cards to extend function sets like data collection,analytics and communication.
Nuvo-8108GC has a brand new power delivery design to accept 8~48V wide-range DC input and to handle heavy power requirements from 250W GPU. Along with built-in ignition control, it’s feasible to deploy it on a vehicle and directly power it via the car’s power system. Mechanical wise, Nuvo-8108GC incorporates Neousys’ patented heat dissipation design*, damping brackets* and patent-pending GPU press bar, making it steady and rock-solid in various conditions. The Nuvo-8108GC is Neousys’ response to the never-ending demand of TFLOPS in industrial GPU platforms. With industrial-grade power, thermal and mechanical design, it pushes versatile AI inference applications from laboratories to field applications, where reliability matters.