- x4 PCI Express® interface to support the total of 1GB/s bandwidth
- Supports two (PoE2+) independent GigE Ports
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3af to deliver 15.4 W each port
- Supports 9 kB jumbo frame and link aggregation
- No external 12 VDC input needed for PCIe-PoE2+
Neousys PCIe-PoE2+ are a x4 PCI Express GigE frame grabber card with PoE capability. PoE, or Power over Ethernet, is a technology to supply electrical power along with data on a standard Ethernet cable. PCIe-PoE2+ offers two PoE ports via independent Intel® 82574L Gigabit Ethernet controllers.
PCIe-PoE2+ are dedicatedly designed for PoE cameras. Each port can delivers 15.4 W of power and 1000 Mb/s bandwidth over a CAT-5/CAT-6 cable of up to 100 meters. It features 9 kB jumbo frame and link aggregation, which conduct exceptional performance for continuously receiving large amount of image data. And for your convenience, we design PCIe-PoE2+ with the capability of directly drawing power from PCI-E bus so no external 12 VDC is needed.
PCIe-PoE2+: 2-Port x4 PCI-E Gigabit Power over Ethernet Frame Grabber Card