- Intel® I350 server-grade Gigabit Ethernet controller
- Four M12 x-coded connectors with patent-pending housing design
- x4, Gen2 PCI Express interface offering 2GB/s total bandwidth
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3at to deliver up to 25.5 W per port
- Supports 9.5 kB jumbo frame, teaming and IEEE 1588
- Per-port PoE+ power on/off control
PCIe-PoE312M has four Gigabit Ethernet ports integrated via server-grade Intel® I350 NIC. It features checksum offloading, segmentation offloading and intelligent interrupt generation/moderation to increase overall Ethernet performance and reduce CPU utilization. It also integrates IEEE 802.3at PoE+ PSE function to deliver up to 25.5W to attached PD devices.
For fast-growing IoT, edge computing and rugged surveillance applications, reliable Ethernet connection is indispensable. Neousys’ PCIe-PoE312M combines reinforced M12 connectors, PoE+ and Gigabit Ethernet to provide unparalleled connection ruggedness for most off-the-shelf computers.
PCIe-PoE312M: 4-port server-grade Gigabit 802.3at PoE+ card with M12 x-coded connectors
Cbl-M12X8M-RJ45-500CM: M12(8-pole-X-coded) to RJ45, CAT6, Length : 500CM
Cbl-M12X8M-RJ45-1000CM: M12(8-pole-X-coded) to RJ45, CAT6, Length : 1000CM