- Low-profile form-factor for installation in 2U server
- 4x ports by Intel® I350-AM4 server-grade GigE controller
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3at to deliver 25.5 W each port
- IEC 6100-4-5 Class 2 surge immunity
- Supports 9.5 kB jumbo frame, teaming and IEEE 1588
- Per-port PoE+ power on/off control by software API
PCIe-PoE334LP is the latest member of Neousys’ well-acclaimed PoE NIC card family. It’s world’s first PoE card integrates 4-port, server-grade GigE controller and 802.3at PoE+ capability into a low-profile PCIe card. The low-profile form-factor makes PCIe-PoE334LP perfectly fit with commercial off-the-shelf 2U server computers.
PCIe-PoE334LP: Low-profile 4-port Server-grade Gigabit 802.3at PoE+ Card with 1 kV Surge Protection