- PICMG 1.3 full-size graphics grade solution
- LGA1155 Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors supported
- Up to 16 GB 1333 MHz dual-channel DDR3 SDRAM
- Supports dual independent display by VGA and DVI-D (DVI model)
- Supports PCIe Mini expansion
- Intel® PCIe GbE with Intel® AMT 7.0 support
- Supports SATA 6Gb/s
- Supports RAID function via SATA 6Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s
- TPM V1.2 hardware security provided by the TPM module
- IEI One Key Recovery solution allows you to create rapid OS backup and recovery
The PCIE-Q670 Series PICMG 1.3 CPU card is a Socket LGA1155 32nm Intel® Core i3/i5/i7/Pentium®/Celeron® processor platform that supports two 240-pin 1066/1333 MHz dual-channel DDR3 DIMM modules up to 16.0 GB.
The PCIE-Q670 Series supports two GbE interfaces through the Intel® 82579 Ethernet PHY (with Intel® AMT 7.0 support) and the Intel® 82583V Ethernet controller.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
PCIE-Q670-R20: Full-size PICMG 1.3 CPU card supports LGA1155 32nm Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® CPU with Intel® Q67, DDR3, VGA, dual Intel® PCIe GbE, SATA 6Gb/s, PCIe Mini, HD Audio and RoHS
PCIE-Q670-DVI-R20: Full-size PICMG 1.3 CPU card supports LGA1155 32nm Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® CPU with Intel® Q67, DDR3, DVI-D, dual Intel® PCIe GbE, SATA 6Gb/s, PCIe Mini, HD Audio and RoHS
- IEI Integration