- Half-size PCIe CPU card with LGA1155 Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processor supported
- One 1333/1066 MHz DDR3/DDR3L (1.35V) SDRAM SO-DIMM supports up to 8GB
- On-board embedded controller supports infrared and PECI 2.0 technologies
- One SATA 6Gb/s and dual Realtek PCIe GbE
- TPM V1.2 hardware security provided by the TPM module
- IEI One Key Recovery solution allows you to create raipd OS backup and recovery
The PICOe-B650 half-size PCIe CPU card is an embedded LGA1155 Intel® Core™ processor i3, i5 or i7 platform. The PICOe-B650 supports one 204-pin 1066/1333 MHz 8.0 GB (max.) DDR3 SDRAM SO-DIMM. The board includes one VGA connector, and supports a dual-display configuration.
The PICOe-B650 also comes with two Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) connectors, one SATA 6Gb/s connector, one SATA 3Gb/s connector and four USB 2.0 connector. Serial device connectivity is provided by two internal RS-232 connectors.
The PICOe-B650 supports an optional Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to provide a trusted and secure base for various applications.
PICOe-B650-R10: Half-size PCIe CPU card supports 32nm LGA1155 Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® CPU with Intel® B65, DDR3, VGA, dual Realtek PCIe GbE, USB 2.0, SATA 6Gb/s, HD Audio and RoHS
- IEI Integration