- Independent 8-axis motion control
- Support for hand wheel and jog functions
- 4-step home modes with auto-searching
- 2/3-axis linear interpolation function
- 2-axis circular interpolation function
- Programmable T/S-curve acceleration and deceleration
- Programmable ring counter
- Alarm reset and error counter clear output (ERC)
- High-speed auto-incremental and auto-reloadable compare output (CMP)
- Expandable Remote I/O: 128 DI and 128 DO via a two-wire FRnet interface.
The PISO-PS810 is a 8-axis stepping/pulse-type servo motor control card that can be used on any IPC with a 5 V or 3.3 V PCI bus, and is suitable for general-purpose motion applications. This card equipped with one FRnet Master which allows the fast remote I/O of the IPC to be expanded easily. The two-wired FRnet interface allows a maximum 128 DI and 128 DO channels, which are automatically scanned within a period of 0.72 ms.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
PISO-PS810: PCI Bus, High-speed 8-axis Motion Control Card with FRnet Master
- ICP DAS