- Runs on browsers, no extra software tool is required.
- No more programming, Web pages provided for control logic editing.
- Support at most “24 ICP DAS Modbus Power Meter modules + 8 Modbus I/O modules” (Max. total of 16 TCP type modules)
- COM3 and COM4 interface can connect to Max. 16 Modbus RTU modules (include Power Meter & I/O Module) individually.
- LAN interface can connect to Max. 16 Modbus TCP modules (include Power Meter & I/O Module).
- Support at most 4 ICP DAS PM-4324 series Power Meters.
- Display real-time or historical power data by browser. Provide power data statistics report by browser.
- Provide microSD card for power data log operation. Data log file auto send-back & recovery when disconnected network is resumed.
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE logic engine for power demand management.
- Provide alarm message notification function via LINE or Email.
- Adjust device operations by its power status via Modbus I/O modules.
- Provide Schedule function for operations of I/O modules (devices).
- Support Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, FTP and MQTT protocols.
- Support Connection with IoT Cloud Platform (Microsoft Azure and IBM Bluemix); and ICP DAS IoTstar Cloud software.
PMC-5236M is the new generation of Power Meter Concentrator for meeting the trend of energy-saving and carbon reduction in the Industry 4.0 age. It provides flexible integration with the ICP DAS power meters via RS-485 or Ethernet interface and features various functions such as: measure the power consumption of the devices, energy usage analysis, power demand management and alarm notification functions.
PMC-5236M CR: IIoT Power Meter Concentrator (Metal Case) (RoHS)
- ICP DAS