- Support IEI iRIS-2400 remote intelligent solution
- Intel® Celeron® J1900 quad-core SoC
- Robust IP65 aluminum front bezel
- Aesthetic ultra-thin bezel for seamless panel mount installation
- Projected capacitive multi-touch and resistive single touch options
- Dual full-size PCIe Mini card expansion
- 9V~36V DC wide range DC input
The PPC-F19B-BT series is a quad-core Intel® Celeron® processor J1900 powered flat bezel panel PC with a rich variety of functions and peripherals. The rugged and trendy design can be applied in harsh industrial environments and enriches aesthetic experience at the same time.
The Intel® Celeron® processor J1900 is a SoC (System-on-Chip) that ensures optimal memory, graphics, and peripheral I/O support. The system equips with SATA 6Gb/s interface, supporting both SATA HDD and SSD. In addition, the PPC-F19B-BT features Intelligent Platform Management Interface 2.0 (IPMI 2.0) that helps lower the overall costs of server management by enabling users to maximize IT resource, save time and manage multiple systems. The PPC-F19B-BT supports IPMI 2.0 through the optional iRIS-2400 module.
PPC-F19B-BTi-J1/2G/PC-R11: 19″ 350 cd/m2 SXGA Panel PC with Intel® Celeron® Processor J1900, TDP 10W, 2GB RAM*1, support iRIS-2400, black color, 9-36V DC input, AG projected capacitive touch window, R11
PPC-F19B-BTi-J1/2G/R-R11: 19″ 350 cd/m2 SXGA Panel PC with Intel® Celeron® Processor J1900, TDP 10W, 2GB RAM*1, support iRIS-2400, black color, 9-36V DC input, AG resistive touch window, R11
- IEI Integration