- IP67 waterproof GPU computer with NVIDIA® Tesla T4 or Quadro P2200
- Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 CPU
- Patented waterproof 2U 19″ chassis for rack or wall-mount
- Guaranteed non-throttling GPU performance up to 62°C ambient
- Up to eight 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ ports via M12 X-coded connectors
- VGA, USB 2.0 and COM ports via M12 A-coded connectors
- 8~48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- MIL-STD-810G and EN 50155 certified
SEMIL-1700GC series features a sophisticated thermal design to dissipate the heat generated by Tesla T4 or Quadro P2200 GPU to ensure maximum GPU performance in high-temperature environments. It has a corrosion-proof, stainless steel/aluminium chassis with moulded o-rings plus patented fusion mechanism design to offer extraordinary durability and watertight construction. SEMIL-1700GC series offers a variety of I/O connectivities, including 802.3at Gigabit PoE+, VGA, USB, COM ports and optional 10G Ethernet, all using M12 connectors for water-proof and extreme-rugged connectivity in shock and vibration conditions. Additionally, it features M.2 for NVMe SSD, 2.5″ SATA storage accommodation, 8-48V wide-range DC input with ignition power control and complies with MIL-STD-810G and EN 50155.
The inference acceleration of rugged GPU computers actualized real-time AI inference applications at the edge, where extremely rough conditions are expected. By combining powerful CPU/ GPU, robust IP67 protection, true fanless wide-temperature operation, rugged M12 connectors, and standard 2U 19″ rack, SEMIL-1700GC series reveals unprecedented possibilities of deploying AI to places that have yet to be reached.