- Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 CPU
- Extremely rugged, IP67-rated waterproof and dustproof
- -40°C to 70°C wide-temperature fanless operation
- 2U 19″ half-rack form-factor for rack or wall-mount
- Up to 8x 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ ports via M12 X-coded connectors
- VGA, USB 2.0 and COM ports via M12 A-coded connectors
- Patented SuperCAP-based uninterruptible power backup* (SEMIL-1710J)
- 8V to 48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- MIL-STD-810G and EN 50155 certified
SEMIL-1700 adopts a corrosion-proof chassis made of stainless steel and aluminium to counteract against moisture and salinity. Offering a variety of I/O connectivities that utilize M12 connectors to guarantee extremely rugged connections in shock and vibration environments, it has up to eight 802.3at PoE+ ports to supply 25W of power to connected devices. Internal expansion wise, it has an M.2 M-key socket to support NVMe SSD and mini-PCIe sockets for extending feature sets. Additionally, SEMIL-1700 features two 2.5″ SATA SDD/ HDD accommodation, 8-48V wide-range DC input with ignition power control and complies with MIL-STD-810G and EN 50155.
To top it off, SEMIL-1710J is equipped with Neousys’ innovative SuperCAP-based UPS* containing 2500 watt-second stored energy to sustain or safely shut down the system during unforeseen power outages. Protected against water, dust, high/ low temperature, shock/ vibration and power interruption, Neousys’ SEMIL-1700 series is set to redefine edge application computing, where ruggedness matter.