- Built-In Web Server to Provide the Web User Interface
- Built-In OPC UA Server
- Support MQTT Client Communication Protocol
- Built-in I/O Channels (6 x DI and 6 x Relay)
- 2-port Ethernet Switch for Daisy-Chain Topology
- IEEE 802.3af-Compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The module follows the IEEE 802.3af compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE) specification. It allows receiving power from PoE enabled network by Ethernet pairs. This feature provides greater flexibility and efficiency to simplify system design, save space, and reduce wirings and power sockets.
UA I/O provides OPC UA server and MQTT client function in Industrial Networking Communication. Users can choose the networking mode according to their needs and environment, to transmit the values of built-in I/O channels to the cloud IT system or field control system for reading and writing.