- Cortex-A8, 1GHz CPU
- 512 MB SDRAM and 256 MB Flash
- Windows CE 7.0
- Embedded Win-GRAF SoftLogic (IEC 61131-3)
- VGA Port Output
- Modbus RTU/TCP (Master, Slave)
- Support eLogger HMI
- Redundant Power Inputs
The benefits of running Windows CE 7.0 on a WinPAC device include hard real-time capability, achievable deterministic control and allowing PAC can have a PC-like window displays and operating environment. The WP-9×28-CE7 series PACs are capable of running Win-GRAF (IEC 61131-3 Standard) software to develop logic control applications, and also supporting M.S. VS 2008 software (VB .NET, C#) to develop HMI and data management applications that can exchange data with Win-GRAF applications. So the application’s design is more convenient and more practical.
- Data Binding function allows exchanging data among PACs.
- On-line Change function can make minor changes during the project is running. There is no need to call off the running program.
- Support Online debug/ control, and Offline simulation for programs.
- Can create customized Function Blocks using Visual Studio 2008 and run in Win-GRAF.
WP-9000 CE7 Feature:
- Metal Enclosure
- Power/Communication Spring Clamp Terminal Connector
- Rugged RJ-45 Connector for LAN1