1U Rackmount Network Appliance - April 7, 2020
Backplane Systems introduces iEi’s PUZZLE-IN004 1U Rackmount Network Appliance with Intel® Xeon® D Processor support 8 x GbE, 4 x 10GbE SFP+ and 1 PCIe x8 slot.
The PUZZLE-IN004 equipped with Intel® Xeon® Processor D-2100 series (Skylake-D) which is optimized for computing & network. Integrated with up to 512GB Quad-channels DDR4, the PUZZLE-IN004 enables lightning-fast multi-tasking with low power consumption.
PUZZLE-IN004 is designed with four port 10GbE SFP+ and eight ports of 1GbE (Intel I211) configuration for non-stop network transmission. With a hardware secure multi-tenancy, the Puzzle-IN004 also support Intel® QAT (QuickAssist Technology), PTT (Platform Trusted Technology), Boot Guard and Intel® AVX-512.
IEI PulM Network Module slots support 8 lanes of PCIe Gen3 signal form CPU. The PCIe from CPU could be configured into two PCIe x4. It can support smart NIC via PulM Network Module.
- Intel® Xeon® D-2100 Series Processor (Skylake-D) with Optional Intel QAT
- Support Eight GbE RJ-45 via IntelI211-AT, Four 10 GbE SFP+ and IEI Networking Module
- Support Open Source Software, Such as pfSense® and OPNsense®.
- 8 x 288-Pin RDIMM, 2 x DDR4 2666MHz, RDIMM up to 256GB / LRDIMM up to 512GB
- 1 x RJ-45 Console, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gb/s), 1 x USB 2.0, LCM
- 2 x 2.5” SATA Drive Bay, 2 x M.2 M Key 2280 (PCIe x4),1 x PCIe Mini (PCIe + USB 2.0) with SIM Card
- Support One PCIe x8 Slot, One PulM Module Slot
- Redundant PSUs
Product Page: PUZZLE-IN004