August 3, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s SEMIL-1700GC series, which has added support for the NVIDIA® RTX A2000 Ampere GPU card. Originally supporting the NVIDIA® Tesla T4, the IP67 fanless SEMIL-1700GC can now deliver the same GPU performance at a much more effective cost.
Aiming for military-grade toughness by withstanding environment or climatic factors, such as high chemical content, product concentration, or atmospheric conditions at seaports, food, chemical, production lines, etc., SEMIL computers can offer durability, reliability, and AI inference processing power at the edge. Featuring Neousys patented system architecture constructed from a monoblock stainless steel and aluminum reinforced enclosure with specialized moulded O-rings, this extreme-rugged construction withstands water, dust, and corrosion inside and out. And with an efficient thermal performance, the system can operate up to 70°C or up to 62°C with the CPU and GPU working under full load without performance degradation.
In addition to the rugged construction, the system is equipped with robust M12 connectors and complies with MIL-STD-810G for intensive shock and vibration conditions. SEMIL offers a variety of I/O connectivity, including 802.3at Gigabit PoE+, VGA, USB, COM ports, and optional 10G Ethernet. By supporting 8 to 48V wide-range DC input with ignition power control and EN 50155, it is also ideal for in-vehicle deployments.
- IP67 Waterproof GPU Computer With NVIDIA® RTX A2000/ Tesla T4/ Quadro P2200
- Intel® Xeon® E Or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ I7/ I5/ I3 CPU
- Patented Waterproof 2U 19″ Chassis For Rack Or Wall-Mount*
- Guaranteed Non-Throttling GPU Performance Up To 62°C Ambient
- Up To Eight 802.3at Gigabit Poe+ Ports Via M12 X-Coded Connectors
- VGA, USB 2.0, And COM Ports Via M12 A-Coded Connectors
- 8~48V Wide-Range DC Input With Built-In Ignition Power Control
- MIL-STD-810G And EN 50155 Certified
- *R.O.C Patent No. I697759, *CN Patent Pending
See More: SEMIL-1700GC Series