AMD Ryzen™ Digital Signage Player with 4x 4K HDMI Outputs - April 3, 2020
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s SI-324-N AMD Ryzen™ Digital Signage Player with 4x 4K HDMI Outputs.
The SI-324-N drives four independent displays running 4K resolution with next-generation visual clarity. The Vega GPU Architecture in the AMD Ryzen™ SoC design provides superior graphics and multimedia processing, and performance of up to 8 compute units.
SI-324-N is suitable for deployment in retail chains, shopping malls, airports, and banks to deliver compelling video advertising and content. By using the AMD Eyefinity utility, setup is easy to configure a 1×2, 2×1, 1×3, 3×1, 1×4, 4×1 or 2×2 for menu-board and video-wall applications. Measuring 215(w) x 164(d) x 45mm(h), the system comes with a bracket for wall mount installation and, a cable less design for easy maintenance, and product availability for up to 10 years.
The standard SI-324-N houses the MBD324 motherboard, 2x 4GB of DDR4 2400 Memory, 128GB of M.2 Storage, Two Gigabit Ethernet Ports, and an 84W Power Adaptor. Operating Systems supported are Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Linux Ubuntu. Moreover, SI-324-N incorporates iBASE iCONTROL for Power-On/Off Scheduling, Automatic Power Recovery and Low-Temperature Boot Protection, as well as hardware EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to prevent display issues caused by cable disconnection, unrecognized display or power interruption.
- iCONTROL Intelligent Energy-Saving & Observer Remote Monitoring Technologies
- AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V-Series Processor
- Vega GPU with up to 8 Compute Units
- 4x HDMI 2.0 with Independent Audio Output Support
- Built-In Hardware EDID Emulation Function with Software Setting Mode
- 2x DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM, Dual Channel, Max. 32GB
- 1x Mini PCI-E (Full-Size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE and Capture Card Options
- 1x M.2 E-Key (2230) for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Options
- 1x M.2 M-Key (2280) for Storage
- Compact and Fanless Design
Product Page: https://www.backplane.com.au/product/si-324-n/