- iCONTROL intelligent energy-saving & Observer remote monitoring technologies
- AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V-series
- Vega GPU with up to 8 Compute Units
- 4x HDMI 2.0 with independent audio output support
- Built-in hardware EDID emulation function with software setting mode
- 2x DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max. 32GB
- 1x Mini PCI-E (full-size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE and capture card options
- 1x M.2 E-Key (2230) for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth options
- 1x M.2 M-Key (2280) for storage
- Compact and fanless design
The SI-324 is a fanless signage player based on the AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1605B processor. It drives four independent displays running 4K resolution with next-generation visual clarity. Thanks to the Vega GPU architecture in the AMD Ryzen™ SoC design that provides superior graphics and multimedia processing, and performance of up to 8 compute units.
The powerful SI-324-N is extremely suitable for deployment in retail chains, shopping malls, airports, and banks to deliver compelling video advertising and content. By using the AMD Eyefinity utility, setup is easy to configure a 1×2, 2×1, 1×3, 3×1, 1×4, 4×1 or 2×2 for menu-board and video-wall applications. Measuring 215(w) x 164(d) x 45mm(h), the system comes with a bracket for wall mount installation and, a cableless design for easy maintenance, and product availability for up to 10 years.
SI-324-N: Signage Player with MBD324 w/ AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1605B 2.0GHz/3.6GHz; 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 SO-DIMM memory, M.2 128GB, 84W power adaptor (RoHS)