March 4, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s SI-334, which is a digital signage player harnessing the performance of an AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V2748B with Radeon™ Graphics that provides 40 percent better graphics output over the previous generation. The compact video wall player enhances the in-store shopping experience in modern retail with eye-catching, engaging displays.
Ideal for multi-display applications in public spaces, the 5G-compatible SI-334 offers breakthrough 4K graphics performance that supports 7,680 x 4,320 resolution in a 2×2 video wall setting, 15,360 x 2,160 pixels in 4×1 menu boards, or 3,840 x 8,640 resolution in a 1×4 display setting. Four HDMI 2.0 outputs come with independent audio and are configurable using the AMD Multi-Display Eyefinity Technology. The platform also features HDMI-CEC for display on/off control through HDMI ports and EDID emulation that prevents image loss or defect Windows display due to cable connection issues or unrecognized display.
Measuring 269(w) x 193(d) x 31.5(h) mm, the industrial-grade SI-334 is designed with segregated flow ventilation for increased reliability and 24/7 operation. It comes standard with 2x 4GB DDR4 memory, 128GB M.2 storage, and 150W power adaptor, as well as iSMART energy-saving and Observer remote monitoring technologies. Both Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Linux Ubuntu are supported.
- AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V2000 Series Processors
- Vega GPU with up to 7 Compute Units
- 4x HDMI 2.0 with Independent Audio Output Support
- iSMART Intelligent Energy-Saving & Observer Remote Monitoring Technologies
- Built-in CEC and Hardware EDID Emulation Functions with the Software Setting Mode
- 2x DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM, Dual Channel, Max. 64GB
- 1x M.2 B-Key for 5G or LTE Options
- 1x M.2 E-Key for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or Capture Card Options
- 1x M.2 M-Key for Storage
- Supports TPM 2.0 and Watchdog Timer
- Slim and Segregated Flow Ventilation Design
See More: SI-334