October 7, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s SI-654-N, which is a fanless 8K digital signage player powered by Intel’s latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ U-Series processors (formerly Tiger Lake) manufactured with Intel’s 10nm SuperFin transistor that achieves up to 17.5% performance uplift and significantly higher clock speeds at lower power compared to the original 10nm. The compact SI-654-N can be easily installed in space-constraint environments. It houses four HDMI 2.0 connections to deliver up to 1x 8K display or 4x 4K displays, performing a vivid 8K resolution and ensuring a truly immersive audience’s viewing experience.
Mainly designed for digital signage in busy places where there is a constant demand for practical information, the SI-654-N features HDMI-CEC control, display status monitoring, flexible video wall configurations and hardware EDID emulation that prevents distorted or black screen due to display and cable connection issue. The industrial-grade SI-654-N is perfectly suited for video wall solutions in airports, shopping malls and other commercial premises that require reliable 24/7 operation.
For the deployment of high computing performance signage, the model SI-654 with cooling fan is also available. Both players support TPM 2.0 for optimal cyber security and vPro for easy remote monitoring and management.
- iSMART Intelligent Energy-Saving Technology with Power on/off Scheduling and Power Resume Functions
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ U-Series Processor
- 4x HDMI 2.0 with Independent Audio Output
- Built-In Hardware EDID Emulation Function
- HDMI-CEC and Display Monitoring Functions
- 2x DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM, Dual Channel, Max. 64GB
- 1x M.2 B-Key (3042) for 4G LTE
- 1x M.2 E-key (2230) for WiFi, Bluetooth or Capture Card Options
- TPM 2.0, vPro and Watchdog Timer
- Industrial-Grade Robust, fanless and Compact Design
See More: SI-654-N