October 27, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s SP-63E, which is a multi-port video wall signage player that implements Intel® Arria® 10 FPGA modules along with Intel® vPro™ Core processors and Intel® Media Accelerator Reference Software (MARS) technology. The integrated processor platform allows SP-63E to offer optimal performance and cost-optimized video wall solutions, driving up to 24x HDMI displays built with hardware EDID emulation, last frame capture, and display status monitoring functions.
The SP-63E leverages Intel platform and software technology to enable optimized video streaming and multi-display expansion to drive up to 24 screens. The standard model features Intel® HD Graphics P630 and up to 12 HDMI displays support. It can support a maximum of 16 displays with an additional MXM GTX 1080 card or 24 displays when an MXM E9550 GPU card is used instead. The platform can also integrate with Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit allowing future expansion with analytics, using neural network inference and deep learning technology for advanced AI workload.
Perfect for displaying 8K/12K video wall or menu board contents, the SP-63E is equipped with the hardware EDID emulation feature that allows users to regularly check the on-site status and to solve any arising display and cable issues. The integrated FPGA modules, which are powered independently, capture and display the last video frame in case of system malfunction.
- Perfect for Displaying 8K/12K Video Wall or Menu Board Contents
- Supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Desktop Processors
- Built-In Intel® Arria® 10 FPGA Modules
- Display Output Configurations:
- Intel® HD Graphics P630 : 9 x HDMI (Max.)
- With MXM GTX 1080 : 16 x HDMI (Max.)
- Rugged Design with Intel® vPro™ and MARS Technologies
- iSMART Intelligent Energy-Saving & Observer Remote Monitoring Technologies
- Last Frame Capture and Display Monitoring Functions
See More: SP-63E