November 12, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Sintrones’ VBOX-3620-M12X, which is powered by Intel Gen6 Core i7-6600U CPU with Isolated input In-Vehicle Computer.
VBOX-3620-M12X provides three GbE, including one with iAMT. It offers wireless support LTE with SIM Card, GPS, and BT (optional). It features smart vehicle power ignition for a variety of vehicles, and it can be adapted to all kinds of vehicle management systems like those with GPS, fleet monitoring systems, and vehicle repairing systems. It can manage a vehicle’s internal capabilities to accurately assess and track a vehicle’s internal hardware and software states, forward-thinking usage, and all fleet movements.
Lastly, VBOX-3620-M12X is extremely rugged and can endure tough conditions. For example, the in-vehicle computer has aluminum alloy construction, and has EN 50155 & EN61373 shock and vibration certifications. Likewise, VBOX-3620-M12X has a wide operating temperature range extending from -40ºC ~ 70ºC.
- Intel Core i7-6600U / i5-6300U / i3-6100U
- Wireless Support LTE w/ SIM Card, WLAN, GPS Dead Reckoning, BT (Option)
- 3 x GbE Including 1 with iAMT
- Isolated Wide Input Range 9 – 36VDC
- 8 x SIM Card Sockets
- Dual Hot Swappable SATA bays & 1 x SATA DOM, RAID 0, 1, 5
- EN50155 Tx Temperature and Class S2 Interruption
See More: VBOX-3620-M12X