July 2, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present GETT Asia’s CK5 Glass Keyboard, which is a capacitive desktop keyboard with a glass surface. The CK5 keyboard is washable, rugged, splash-proof, and provides high resistance against chemicals. In addition, CK5 Glass Keyboard has a compact layout and comes with a rear-side VESA mounting option.
Special requirements are demanded when it comes to the construction of laboratories. For example, the basic conditions for laboratory setups are that specific surfaces must withstand aggressive agents, and the floors, walls, and equipment must be washable. At all times, the focus is on a high level of hygiene in conjunction with certain robustness of the materials used.
Thus, to make PC workstations equally safe, the procurement of the CK5 keyboards is essential. As the CK5 keyboard ensures that hygiene is maintained since it has a completely flat gorilla glass surface which allows it to be washable and easy to disinfect. Furthermore, for extra protection, there is a key lock that disables the keyboard before cleaning.
- Complete Flat Gorilla® Glass Surface
- Washable and Easy to Disinfect
- Key Lock to Disable the Keyboard before cleaning
- Compact Keyboard Layout
- The Combination of the Trackpad and Num-Block offers an
extra Large Touchpad
- Volume and Sensitivity can be Adjusted Individually
- Rear-side VESA Mounting Option (200mm, 2 x M4)
- EMC Compliant with EN 60601-1-2 Edition 4
See More: CK5 Glass Keyboard