June 3, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s IB956, which is an 11th Gen Intel® Core™ / Celeron® 3.5″ Single Board Computer with DDR4 SO-DIMM, Max.32GB memory. Making, the SBC extremely powerful and effective to use across various applications in multiple industries.
In terms of specifics IB956 facilities 1x M.2 (M-Key, type:2280 Supports NVMe with PCI-E(4x) signal only), 1x M.2 (E-Key, type:2230, Supports CNVi), 3x DisplayPort, 2x USB2.0, QM580E: 6x USB3.1 (GEN2), HM570E: 4x USB3.1 (GEN2), 2x USB3.1(GEN1), and 2x SATA III. Likewise, IB956 also offers a built-in HD audio controller and a wide range of power input. Ultimately, making the SBC extremely versatile allows for easy integration into different system designs.
Furthermore, the IB956 is 102mm x 147mm, making it extremely compact and ideal for space constraint applications. Lastly, it also has a tolerance to tough environmental conditions, whereby IB956 can operate effectively in the temperature range of 0°C~60°C.
- Onboard 11th Gen Intel® Core™ / Celeron® Processor (formerly Tiger Lake-H)
- 1x DDR4 SO-DIMM, Max 32GB
- Supports 3x DisplayPort (DP connector + Type-C connector) and 24-bit Dual Channel LVDS
- 2x Intel® 2.5 Gigabit LAN
- 6x USB3.1, 2x USB2.0, 2x SATA III, 2x COM, 2x M.2
- Watchdog Timer, Digital I/O, iAMT (15), TPM (2.0)
See More: IB956