March 19, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s NRU-110V series, which is an edge AI inference platform, powered by NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier, supported by 8 GMSL automotive cameras and 10G Ethernet.
The support of GMSL cameras equips NRU-110V with powerful vision capability. Taking advantage of automotive cameras featuring IP67 waterproof characteristics, high dynamic range (>120dB HDR), auto white balance (AWB), and LED flickering mitigation (LFM), the NRU-110V can obtain high-quality images regardless of lighting conditions.
Furthermore, NRU-110V integrates various I/O interfaces to interact with different sensors on autonomous machines. It has a 10Gb Ethernet to stream raw images in real-time to another powerful GPU computer performing perception, and a CAN bus interface for in-vehicle communication, or connect an inertial measurement unit (IMU) to localise and determine orientation and position. Additionally, NRU-110V offers RS-232 plus dedicated GPS PPS input for connecting an external GPS module, M.2 NVMe slot for storage extension, mini-PCIe for WiFi/ 4G module connectivity, and isolated DIO for generic controls.
- Powered by NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ SOM Bundled with JetPack 4.4
- Support 8x GMSL Automotive Cameras via FAKRA Z Connectors
- 1x 10GBASE-T 10G Ethernet Port
- 1x M.2 2280 M Key Socket for NVMe SSD
- 1x Mini PCIe Socket for WIFI/ 4G Module
- 1x Isolated CAN Bus Port and 1x RS232 Port with Flow Control
- 1x GPS PPS Input, 3-CH Isolated DI, and 4-CH Isolated DO
- 8V to 35V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
See More: NRU-110V Series