August 13, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s Nuvo-2510VTC Intel® Atom™ Bay Trail in-vehicle fanless embedded computer equipped with an E3845 quad-core processor and 2 IEEE 802.3 at Gigabit Ethernet ports. Nuvo-2510VTC is capable of directly driving 25W GigE and PoE IP cameras with a single standard CAT-5e. Along with intelligent ignition power control and built-in CAN bus, Nuvo-2510VTC is ideal for lightweight mobile applications, such as mobile NVR and mobile APNR.
Designed for in-vehicle applications, Nuvo-2510VTC supports wide-range DC input and thus can be directly powered by 12VDC or 24VDC vehicle battery. It features intelligent ignition power control with selectable on and off delay and battery voltage monitoring. Nuvo-2510VTC also supports one built-in CAN bus port with compliance to CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B. The CAN bus is the foundation of many different kinds of vehicles protocols, such as for communicating with individual ECUs or other automotive devices.
Nuvo-2510VTC provides 2 PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet ports and 1 USB 3.1 Gen1 port for industry cameras and IP cameras. Besides, 4 serial ports and 3 USB2.0 ports are available. For mobile applications which require data transmission, Nuvo-2510VTC is possible to install two 3G/4G modules with USIMs in its 2 mini PCI Express (mPCIe) sockets. Nuvo-2510VTC is ideal for your versatile in-vehicle applications.
- Intel® Atom™ Bay Trail E3845 Quad-Core Processor
- Dual mPCIe and USIM Sockets for 3G, LTE, WLAN, BT or GPS Modules
- Dual Storage with 1x mSATA and 1x SATA
- Intelligent Ignition Power Control
- 1x CAN bus port with Compliance to CAN bus 2.0A and CAN 2.0B
- 8 to 35VDC Wide-Range DC input
- Operating Temperature from -25° to 70°C
- Patented Damping Bracket for In-Vehicle Installation(R.O.C Patent No.M491752)
- E-Mark Certificate (E13 No. 10R-0513905)