- AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1807B on board
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, Max. 32GB
- Supports HDMI & DisplayPort
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet, 4x USB 3.1, 4x COM
- Wall mount kit included, optional VESA mount kit
- 1x Mini PCI-E socket, 1x M.2 (M-key)
- Dimensions: 200(W) x 200(D) x 62(H)mm
The CMI300-988 is a slim Mini-ITX system with an onboard AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1807B processor that combines the processing power of the advanced AMD “Zen” CPU and “Vega” graphics architecture in a single chip. Measuring 200 x 200 x 62mm, the CMI300-988 is designed for retail, automation or smart office environments.
The CMI300-988 combines high-speed connectivity with flexible I/O and high reliability to perform a variety of tasks in 0°C to 45°C operating environments while ensuring silent operation. The embedded box pc adopts an IP30-rated aluminum and steel enclosure, and supports wall mounting as well VESA mounting for easy installation and maintenance. Rear I/O provides essential connections with an HDMI and DisplayPort, two Gigabit Ethernet, four USB 3.1, four serial ports, audio jacks and a 3-pin terminal block for 12V~24V DC input.
CMI300-988-1807S: Embedded System with MI988F-1807 (AMD V1807B 3.35/3.8GHz on board), w/ 128GB 2.5” SSD, 4GB x1 DDR4 memory, 84W power adaptor (RoHS)