- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 MXM (Type-B, Up to 150W)
- 2x DDR4 2133 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max 32GB
- 4x DP 1.4, 1x HDMI 1.4 for console
- 1x Mini PCI-E (full-size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE or capture card options
- 1x M.2 B-Key (3042) for storage or 4G LTE options
- 1x M.2 M-Key (2280) for SSD expansion
- 1x 2.5″ 128GB SATA-III SSD and 1x 2.5” SATA-III for storage expansion
The EC-7100 built with the high-performance NVIDIA GTX 1080 graphics card equipped with 2560 CUDA cores, 8GB GDDR5X memory and up to 9 TFLOPS capability. The EC-7100 platform combines the computing power of the NVIDIA’s MXM GPU hardware accelerator and the 7th generation Intel® Core™ processor family to leverage streaming data for artificial intelligence-driven applications in the transportation, automation and retail industries.
The unit meets the demand for edge computing solutions with optimal performance and low latency to bring faster data processing and real time analytics for the user. The system delivers high-throughput inference for computing vision applications such as image recognition, object detection, and classification.
EC-7100: Intel® Core™ I7-7700 3.6G, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB MXM card, 2x 8GB DDR4 memory, 1x 2.5”SSD 128GB & 270W PSU
Fanless DIN-Rail Embedded System,Intel® E3845 1.91GHz/Intel® N2800 1.86GHz SolutionMore Info