- On the fly processing: EtherCAT
- Powerful MCU handles efficient network traffic
- 2 x RJ-45 bus interface
- Distance between stations up to 100 m (100 BASE-TX)
- Support daisy chain connection
- EtherCAT conformance test tool verified
- Removable terminal block connector
- LED indicators for the output status
- Built-In isolated 32-ch digital outputs
- RoHS compliant
- ESD Protection 4 KV Contact for each channel
The ECAT-2045-32 is an industrial slave I/O module built in 16 digital outputs. It is equipped with the EtherCAT* protocol and installed by daisy chain connection that provides a more scalable system with fewer wires. Users can obtain the input and output status not only via the process data but also from its LED indicators.
The ECAT-2045-32 has passed and verified by the conformance test tool, therefore eligibleEtherCAT Master or configurator can manipulate it simply and implement your various applications easily.
ECAT-2045-32 CR: EtherCAT Slave I/O Module with Isolated 32-ch Digital Outputs (RoHS)
- ICP DAS