- Built-in Web Server
- Support Modbus TCP/UDP Protocols
- Powerful 32-bit MCU Handles Efficient Network Traffic
- 2-port Ethernet Switch (LAN Bypass) for Daisy-Chain Wiring
- Dual Watchdog
- I/O Pair Connection (Push and Polling)
- Supports web configuration and firmware update via Ethernet
- Built-in I/O
- DI/Counter: 6 channels
- Power Relay: 6 channels
- LED Display to Indicate the I/O status
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 ~ +75 °C
Providing various digital I/O functions, the ET-2260 module is an IP-based Ethernet I/O monitoring and control module. The module can be remotely controlled through a 10/100 M Ethernet network by using Modbus TCP/UDP protocol. Modbus has become a de facto standard communications protocol in industry, and is now the most commonly available means of connecting industrial electronic devices. This makes the ET-2260 module perfect integration with the HMI, SCADA, PLC and other software systems.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
ET-2260 CR: Ethernet I/O Module with 2-port Ethernet Switch, 6-ch Relay Output and 6-ch DI (RoHS)
- ICP DAS