- Provide multi Serial Port interface on back plane.
- Provides a hardware serial number or an ASIC Key to protect designated systems.
- The built-in watchdog circuit will reset the CPU module if a failure occurs in either the hardware or software, allowing the controller system more reliable and stable in harsh and noisy environments.
- Dual Bus designed to supports I-8K and I-87K series I/O modules, such as DI/DO, AI/AO, Counter/Frequency modules
- Compact I/O Expansion slot allows the quick installation of various 8K and 87K I/O modules
- Firmware updated via the RS-232 port
- Ventilated housing designed to operate between –25°C to +75°C
- Using DIN rail clips or Screw poles around the corners allows the control unit to be easily mounted on the control box
- Frame Ground provides a path for bypassing ESD, allowing enhanced static protection (ESD) capability and ensures that the module is more reliable.
- Equipped with MiniOS7, ,an embedded OS similar to DOS that is developed by ICP DAS Co., LTD.
- Provides full C library functions such as 8K, 87K I/O, 7-segment LED, RTC (real time clock), EEPROM etc.
I-8411/ I-8811 I-8411-G/ I-8811-G
The I-8411/ I-8811 are serial embedded controller with 4/8 I/O slots. Both are equipped with MiniOS7,an embedded OS similar to DOS that is developed by ICPDAS Co., LTD.
The I-8411/I-8811 back plane is equipped four serial COM Port, they include RS-232 and RS-485 ports and can be used in remote data acquisition and control applications, including environment monitoring, power management and factory automation. By using S-256 (256 KBytes) or S-512 (512 KBytes)battery backup SRAM, they provide data logger storage function.
Note: S256 and S512 are optional accessories.
I-8411: 1-8411 Embedded Controller
I-8811: I-8811 Embedded Controller
I-8411-G: I-8411 Embedded Controller with gray color
I-8811-G: I-8411 Embedded Controller with gray color
- ICP DAS