- Fanless motion control system with IBASE MB300-TLP customized board
- Supports 7th/6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors
- 2MB MRAM module (optional)
- Front removable drive bay for HDD/SSD (supports RAID 0/1)
- 4 Axis Pulse Command Motion Control
- 80 ch. Isolated Digital I/O (48 ch. DI / 32 ch. DO)
- Over/Under/Reverse voltage protection
- Supports DIN-rail mount & wall mount
- iSMART, iAMT (11.6)
The MAI602-M4D80 is a motion control system that can be used in various factory production applications such as automated optical inspection, semiconductor wafer handling, packaging and material handling systems.
It is powered by 7th/6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 desktop processors and has a 4-axis motion control PCIe card that meets the performance and positioning accuracy requirements of high-performance servo/step motors. For use in visual inspection applications, the motion control card has a camera integrated with a position comparison trigger. The system comes with a built-in 80-ch isolated digital I/O card to control and monitor the switches of surrounding digital signals and control the alarm signals.
MAI602-M4D80: Fanless system, w/ Intel® Core™ i5-6500TE (2.3GHz) CPU, 2x 4GB DDR4 SO-DIMM, 1x 2.5″ 128GB MLC industrial-grade SSD, IP302 riser card, 4 Axis Motion card, 80 ch. Isolated Digital I/O card, w/o power adaptor
In-Vehicle Fanless Computer with Intel 6th/7th-Gen Quad Core Xeon/i7/i5/i3 CPU, 6x GbE, 4x COM, 7x HDMI, 4x USB 3.0, NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1050 GPU, 9-48VMore Info
IoT Gateway System with Intel® Atom™ x7/x5, Pentium® & Celeron® ProcessorsMore Info