- 10th Gen Intel® Xeon® W / Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® (Formerly Comet Lake-S) processors, up to 4.8GHz
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, Max. 64GB, ECC compatible
- Intel® Processor integrated graphics, supports DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort and 24-bit dual channel LVDS or eDP
- Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN
- 6x USB 3.2, 4x USB 2.0, 4x COM, 4x SATA III
- 1x PCI-E (x16), 2x M.2 (E-key, M-Key)
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, iAMT (14), TPM (2.0)
Built to provide high performance and stability to satisfy the requirements in various environments, the IBASE MI999 offers a comprehensive set of I/O for fast data transfers and versatile peripheral connections. These include two Gigabit LAN, six USB 3.2 (Gen1), four USB 2.0, four COM, and four SATA III ports. Expansion and storage are available with one PCIe(x16) and two M.2 slots (E-Key, CNVi and M-Key, NVMe).
Four independent 4K displays can be projected with the Intel® processor integrated graphics via DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort and eDP or 24-bit LVDS interface for multi-screen scenarios. The MI999 series is divided into two groups, one with LVDS and the other with eDP support. In addition, the motherboard features iAMT (14) and TPM (2.0) technologies for remote management and computer platform integrity functions. Operating systems supported are Win10 (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu (64-bit) and Windows Server 2019 (MI999AF(E)-W only).